永远在身边 - 大嘴巴
不管晴天的时候
不管下雨的时候
不放开手到永久
我们要一起生活
Fell ill yesterday, from afternoon onwards. Was feeling extremely cold at home, and only Sis & I were at home cause Mum & Bro went out to get some stuffs and see Doctor for the 2nd time. So I wore jacket, the knee-lengthed socks I bought from Taiwan and covered myself with blanket. Windows closed, fan not switched on. Insane right? But seriously..I was feeling feverish all over.
Sister helping my bring my temperature down by using a packet of ice to go all over my face, especially my forehead and neck. She also used a wet towel to put on my forehead. Hehe! To me, she pass as a nurse (:
I thought I'ld have recovered in the afternoon, cause I felt slightly better after lunch. Near dinner time, I was feeling cold all over again. After dinner, went to visit the Doctor, but unfortunately, Dr. Tan wasn't around. So, we went back home and I had to control till the next morning!
Went back home, slept at 8pm and woke up at 11.45pm when I heard Dad, Bro & Sis voice, laughing so loudly cause they were trying to catch some insect. Temperature shot up to 39.4 degrees. High Fever alert! Mum became worried sick, so she started sponging me all the way till 1am+, and checked me every 1 hour interval. Sweet! (:
Today, woke up and my temperature dropped a little, went to see the doctor. Dr Tan wasn't around still, so we went to Dr. Lily Aw's clinic instead. Never been there before. The bill came up to $XXX. I was seriously shocked! Dr. Lily Aw specialises in skin problems also, so she helped me see my back.
Going for bloodtest tomorrow or next Monday. I'm not sure why also, can't remember.